OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) — If you dream of a vacation but dread waiting in line at the airport, AAA Oklahoma is hosting a popular event to help get you to your destination faster.
AAA Oklahoma State hosts several events to help Oklahomaians complete TSA pre-checks.
In response to popular demand, the campaign expanded to AAA stores in all regions next month.
AAA Edmond, 1701 S. Broadway
- Monday September 19 to Thursday September 22, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, September 23, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
AAA Quail Springs, 13225 N. Pennsylvania Ave.
- Monday September 26 to Thursday September 29, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, September 30, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
AAA Northwest OKC, 6163 N. May Ave.
- Monday October 3 to Thursday October 6, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, October 7, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
AAA Norman, 3520 W. Main St.
- Monday October 10 to Thursday October 13, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, October 14, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Travelers participating in TSA pre-clearance benefit from a quick and streamlined screening through airport security. No need to remove shoes, light jackets and belts, or unpack your laptop or 3-1-1 cash.
According to the TSA website, 95% of TSA Pre-Check passengers wait less than five minutes to clear security.
“Oklahomas are focused on finding ways to control what they can do in the unpredictable air travel environment,” said Leslie Gamble, public and government affairs manager for AAA Oklahoma. TSA Pre✓ ® is a great way to start the journey off right.
TSA Pre-Check is valid for five years and costs $85.