Marcelo Brozovi Is a Croatian professional football player, currently playing for the Serie A club Inter Milan and the Croatian national team. He represented his country at the 2014 and 2018 FIFA World Cups, as well as the 2016 and 2020 European Cups.
|full name||Marcelo Brozovic|
|date of birth||November 16, 1992|
|place of birth||Zagreb, Croatia|
|age||30 years old|
|father’s name||Ivan Brozovic|
|mother’s name||Sanja Brozovic|
|brothers and sisters||two|
|sister/brother name||Emma and Patrick|
|Country of Citizenship||Croatian|
|high||5 feet 11 inches|
|child’s name||Aurora and Raphael|
|net worth||$23 million|
Marcelo Brozovic Biography
Marcelo Brozovic Born on November 16, 1992, Marcelo Brozovic will be 30 years old in 2022. Every year on November 16, Marcelo celebrates his birthday. Brozovic’s zodiac sign is Scorpio. Marcelo Brozovic was born in Zagreb, Croatia and therefore holds Croatian citizenship. He is white and Christian.
He joined Lokomotiva in July 2011 after being replaced by Dragovoljac for almost four months. Marcelo made 27 appearances for the club, scoring 4 goals and helping Lokomotiv to a comfortable mid-table position. His first goal for Dinamo Zagreb came the following April, in a 2-0 home win against international Sapresic. Marcelo Brozovic made 30 appearances for Dynamo at the end of his first season, including 23 league games.
Marcelo Brozovic height and weight
Marcelo Brozovic He is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs about 68 kilograms. He is Caucasian and is Christian. His eyes are dark brown and his hair is light brown. His bust, waist and bicep measurements are unknown. The size of his clothes and shoes were also unclear. Alistair is thin and likes to stay active by eating healthy.
- He joined Lokomotiva in July 2011 after being replaced by Dragovoljac for more than four months.
- Marcelo made 27 appearances for the club, scoring 4 goals and helping Lokomotiv to a comfortable mid-table position.
- In addition to playing professionally in the league, Marcelo Brozovic also represents his native Croatia at all levels on the international stage.
- He has represented Croatia in under-18, under-19, under-20 and under-21 competitions.
- Marcelo made several appearances for the Under-21s in 2013, scoring seven goals in eight games.
- In 2014, he was selected for coach Niko Kovac’s last team to represent Croatia at the 2014 FIFA World Cup, and in May 2018, he was selected for Croatia’s 32-man squad for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
- Marcelo also represented his country in the UEFA European Championships. He was also part of the Croatian team at UEFA EURO 2016.
- In 2018, he was nominated for Croatia’s provisional national team for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
Croatia advanced to the final against France, but failed to win.
- In February 2015, he made his official appearance for the club as a substitute in the final 20 minutes.
- The opponent is Sassuolo Football. He scored the club’s first goal against Empoli in a 4-3 win.
- By the end of his first season, he had played in 15 league games, starting 13 and scoring one goal.
Marcelo Brozovic net worth
Marcelo Brozovic Is a professional football player who earns a living. Most of his income comes from contracts, salary, bonuses and endorsements. In 2020-2021, his net worth increased significantly. Brozovic’s main source of income is his success. By 2022, his net worth is expected to reach $23 million. He makes about $4 million a year from football.
Star Marcelo has signed a sponsorship deal with German sportswear giant Adidas. Due to the terms of the deal, he has to play professionally in Adidas shoes.
property and car
The Brozovic family lives in a luxurious mansion in Milan, Italy. The Inter star also drives high-end vehicles such as the Mercedes-Benz G-Class and Ferrari. Additionally, the midfielder has opened a cafe in Velika Gorica, Croatia, named after his signature Epic Brozo celebration. He co-founded the company with his sister Ema.
Marcelo Brozović Wife, Marriage, Children
Silvija Lihtar is the wife of Croatian professional footballer Marcelo Brozovic. Silvija and Marcelo married in 2016 after a long-distance relationship and have two children together. According to her Instagram post, they are a lovely couple who got married after years of dating.
They also have children, their first daughter, Aurora, was born in 2017. They had their second child, a boy named Rafael, in October 2019. The two are thought to be happy together and spend a lot of time with their children.
Awards and Achievements
- 2021 Italian Super Cup
- 2019-20 Europa League runner-up
- 2018 FIFA World Cup runner-up
- 2019-20 Europa League best squad
- Best midfielder in Serie A: 2021-22
- The best players in Serie A for April 2022
- Marcelo Brozovic is an Italian defensive midfielder for Inter Milan. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 84 and a potential of 84. Brozovic is rated 3 stars for his technical moves and likes to shoot with his right foot.
- He utilizes social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. His Instagram account has 1.1 million followers, while his Twitter account has 45.1k followers.
- By 2022, his net worth is expected to reach $23 million. He makes about $4 million a year from football.
- Ivan Brozovic is Marcelo Brozovic’s father and Sanja Brozovic his mother. His sister Ema Brozovic and his brother Patrick Brozovic are his siblings.
- He is an important member of the club; Brozovic is also a regular in the Croatian national team; he is a member of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Champions group.